- Finished AKC Champion Title: 10/21/2005
- Finished AKC Grand Champion Title
- Invitation and Competition at Eukanuba: January 2006
- Invitation to Eukanuba: December 2007
- Multiple Best of Breeds: 2004-2010
- Multiple Best of Opposite Sex 2004-2011
- Earned Companion Dog Title
- Cora worked hard to train for her Companion Dog title. She is a unique dog to train for obedience, as she constantly requires a new and changing routine. Cora prepared by competing in Pre-Novice and then earned her CD in 3 consecutive shows. She is now training for Open Obedience.
- Earned Rally Novice Title
- Earned Rally Advance Title
- Cora adores competing in Rally Obedience because there is always a different course and change of activity. After earning her CD, earning Cora’s Rally Novice went very quickly she received 3 qualifying scores consecutively. A little while later she consecutively completed her Rally Advanced Title. She is now training for her Rally Excellent Title.
- Earned her Novice Agility Title: July 2008
- In Agility Cora always likes to keep things interesting. Early on she had a habit of picking up the numbered cones at agility trials; however, all she needed was to mature a little. After a little time and a lot of practice Cora earned her Novice Agility Title at the shows hosted by Yellowstone Valley Kennel Club in July of 2008. Cora has competed in Novice Jumpers with Weaves and Open Standard.
- Cora does most of her hunting with my family, mostly my father. He is active in hunting both upland and waterfowl each season. Cora has hunted pheasants, grouse, Hungarian partridge, and a variety of ducks and geese.
- We plan on entering a hunt test in October 2011
Health Certifications are a very important aspect of evaluating a dog when preparing to breed: Cora has been tested by Orthopedic Foundation for Animals for:
- EYES were CERF tested in 2006 and 2009 and were “Normal” (OFA # WG-176)
- HEART received a final conclusion of “Normal” when tested by a cardiologist (OFA # WG-CA6/26F/C-PI)
- HIPS received a final conclusion of “Good” (OFA # WG-1523G39F-PI)
- ELBOWS received a final conclusion of “Normal” (OFA # WG-EL99F39-PI)
- THYROID received a final conclusion of “Normal” (OFA # WG-TH6/40F-PI)
- K Locus Clean (KBKB) at Veterinary Genetic Services-Report #59895
For more information visit the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals and enter Cora’s AKC registration number: SR15000901